Just want to share some tips for your tyre because today i have spent so much on it. Feel like just waste my money. Its not cheap to buy it right now right??
So this tips are for me... and for all of you too...
hope can benefit all.. thanks.
Top Tyre Tips for checking tyre pressures correctly:
- Check tyre pressure at least once a month.
- Tyre pressure should be checked against the vehicle manufacturer’s recommended level. This can be found in the vehicle handbook and on a plate which is often located inside the fuel filler flap or on the driver’s door sill.
- Check the pressure when tyres are cold (i.e. when you have travelled less than two miles).
- If you are carrying a full load of passengers or luggage or will be towing a trailer or caravan, tyre pressures should be increased in line with the vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations. Details can be found in the handbook.
- Ensure a reliable and accurate pressure gauge is used.
- Check the pressure in all four tyres not forgetting to check the spare tyre as well.
- While checking pressures, give the rest of the tyre a visual inspection. Remove any stones and other objects embedded in the tread. Look out for any bulges, lumps or cuts.
- If you are unsure on any aspect of tyre pressure or tyre condition take your vehicle to an approved fitting centre and speak to the experts.